Terms and Conditions of Participation
- The promoter of the present contest is Mr. Rajiv Khurana, Founder Trustee of the Lung Care Foundation (LCF) whose registered office is at C9/9624, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070.
- This contest is open to residents of India aged between 6 to 18 years. Employees of Lung Care Foundation,(here in after called LCF), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the contest are via www.lcf.org.in
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the LCF. An entrant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If an entrant uses fraudulent methods or attempts to circumvent the rules, his/her submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the LCF.
- Closing date for entry will be 14th of October, 2019. After this date no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received within time for whatever reason.
- 9. The rules of the contest and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants must upload their videos or posters made by the participants alone on www.lcf.org.in during 1st October, 2019 to 14th October, 2019.
- The videos could entail "HOW TO CELEBRATE DIWALI WITHOUT THE USE OF CRACKERS AND IN AN ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY MANNER."
- Entrants must ensure that the video does not include the use of abusive words or contains content, which is offensive to any person, religion, race, region, language, society, nation etc. or is abhorrent in any manner.
- The content uploaded by entrants must not violate any law, rule, regulation, etc.
- The LCF reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the LCF's control. Any changes to the contest will be notified as soon as possible by the LCF on its website and the same shall be construed as a communication to all participants.
- The LCF is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
- The prizes are a laptop, few tablets, bag-packs and certificates.
No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the LCF reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent panel of judges or by popular voting.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 45 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, LCF reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick an alternate winner. LCF shall have no liability for the winners' failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt by winners of the prizes offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local laws and regulations.
- LCF will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be collected / are delivered.
- The LCF's decision in respect of all matters in relation to this contest will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is hereby clarified that the LCF or any of its employees shall not be responsible or be held liable for any offensive material/content uploaded on the website as part of the contest.
- The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by laws applicable in India for the time being and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. By participating, the entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by the Rules/Terms and Conditions and represents and warrants that he/she meets the eligibility requirements.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. The entrants provide their information to the social media used by LCF for the purpose of this contest and not to any other party.
Our Legal Consultant:
Copyright - Lung Care Foundation (2019)